Thursday, August 27, 2009

outing with new friends =)

went out with bunch of hilarious ppl,
the way the speak makes me laugh, lol
went to watch the movie UP with them
the movie was booooring ...

i though it would be a happy movie
it ended up being an emotional movie,
overall..its just above average .


after the movie,
we wanted to go to the cc
but boy..are we 'lucky'
it was rainning ....

so,
we head to old town coffer to have a drink,excluding me
jin win ended up buying drinks for both of them ( kp & cheekean),

time flies, my brother is about to come and pick me up
so i could'nt go to the cc with them,
so all of them accompanied me while waiting for my brother to come,
are'nt they good friends? =D
well here goes the pics

din't notice that






kp and i





the emo cheekean


the smilling one



last but no least, jin win

No comments:

Post a Comment